1. THE COCOON
Ember Nesi Coat, AllSaints
2. THE DOUBLE BREASTED
Daphne Double Breasted Mac, John Lewis
3. THE FAUX FUR
Story of Lola Faux Fur Coat, ASOS
4. THE MODERN CLASSIC
Double-Sided Coat, ZARA
5. THE WRAP
Full Length Wool Coat, COS
Hi guys, today I've decided to list the top 5 coat styles for this season.
It's getting rather nippy outside now so I hope this post is of great help for anyone still in the process of shopping for A/W.
1. The Ember Nesi Coat from AllSaints is probably the best outerwear piece I've seen so far. When it first came in store (I'm a stylist in AllSaints by the way) my jaw dropped and ever since then I've literally been in love. The colour of this coat is called 'Dune', a warmish tone to add to your wardrobe this season. With its body crafted from wool and polyester, it is sure to keep you warm and cosy for those upcoming cold winter days. Personally, Cocoon coats are my all time favourites because they ooze simplicity and their dropped shoulders allow for a relaxed silhouette.
2. The double breasted coat evokes a boyish charm which is totally irresistible! The Daphne Mac from John Lewis is feminine and functional and is an everyday essential, maintaining a stylish silhouette.
3. Remember how BIG faux fur was last A/W? Well, it's back this season and again, it's lustrous and colourful! If you're looking to make a statement this winter, ASOS has got you covered.
4. When I think about modern classic, my mind goes to COS. Luxurious fabric and beautifully cut silhouettes define the classic winter coat. But today we turn towards Zara, who are delivering some sharp styles this season, with a twist, like this Double Sided Contrasting Coat.
5. Wrap up! Opt for an elongated full length wrap coat that is super chic, cosy and effortless. This beauty from COS is slightly oversized, with a matching tie-fastening belt. I may have to add this to my wishlist!
So that's a quick guide on some of the hottest coat styles to grab this season!
What coats will you be purchasing?
Until next time,