A day off Uni means I can have a nice lie in as well as planning my 'To-Buy' list.
I am using my Wednesday to create a shopping list for the upcoming months as we get closer to Spring/Summer. To be honest, I've been spending most of my time shopping for RIGHT NOW, rather than for the new season. This is a habit I need to get out of but it's so bloody hard when everything I've longed for this season is basically being marked down and sold for half its original price. Ugh, sales.
Anyways here are just some of the things that I'm currently obsessed with and will eventually be MINE in the next few weeks hehe:
1. Adidas Superstars. These bad boys are EVERYWHERE. They're basically a staple piece in every wardrobe now and look good with almost everything. I'm considering this style, with the black and white stripes, or the all white pair. They'll literally be my 'to-go' shoes meaning that it is very unlikely I'd wear any other style of footwear. Ok, a bit of exaggeration there but you guys get it.
2. Padded Bomber Jacket. When I first saw this wonderful creation, I knew it had to be mine. How perfect is this for Spring? I'm definitely ditching my cocoon coat and leather jacket next season!
3. Mini Bodycon Dress. I've never really been a fan of jersey dresses but for Spring I need that day to day midi. I'm tired of hiding my legs in jeans. Gotta let 'em breaaaathe.
4. Mini Bag. How cute is this mini messenger bag from Zara? It reminds me of a Celine. I'm tired of carrying large shopper bags. These days all I need is a mini messenger or clutch to fit my essentials which consist of my lippie, phone and purse. I've popped into Primark this week and they have similar styles at very affordable prices. Gotta love Primark.
5. Kikki Shaped Hem Sweater. I avoid walking into Whistles from time to time so I don't stumble upon unreal pieces like this. Modern, Versatile, and Flattering. The three words that describe this fine gauge knit.
6. How fab would my cropped shape sweater look with denim frayed trousers? Made from linen and cotton, these trousers have been cut to flatter at just £230 (el-oh-el!). Should I make an investment? Am I losing my mind or are they totally worth it?
Until next time,